Money

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Song - Eagles - Long Out of Eden

Disc one

* "No More Walks in the Wood" (Don Henley, Steuart Smith, John Hollander) - 2:00
* "How Long" (J. D. Souther) - 3:13
* "Busy Being Fabulous" (Don Henley, Glenn Frey) - 4:19
* "What Do I Do with My Heart" (Henley, Frey) - 3:54
* "Guilty of the Crime" (Frankie Miller, Jerry Lynn Williams) - 3:43
* "I Don't Want To Hear Any More" (Paul Carrack) - 4:21
* "Waiting in the Weeds" (Henley, Smith) - 7:45
* "No More Cloudy Days" (Frey) - 4:02
* "Fast Company" (Henley, Frey) - 4:00
* "Do Something" (Henley, Smith, Timothy B. Schmit) - 5:12
* "You Are Not Alone" (Frey) - 2:22


Disc two

* "Long Road out of Eden" (Henley, Frey, Schmit) - 10:17
* "I Dreamed There Was No War" (Frey) - 1:38
* "Somebody" (Jack Tempchin, John Brannen) - 4:09
* "Frail Grasp on the Big Picture" (Henley, Frey) - 5:46
* "Last Good Time in Town" (Joe Walsh) - 7:07
* "I Love to Watch a Woman Dance" (Larry John McNally) - 3:16
* "Business as Usual" (Henley, Smith) - 5:31
* "Center of the Universe" (Henley, Frey, Smith) - 3:42
* "It's Your World Now" (Frey, Tempchin) - 4:22

Disc one
No More Walks in the Wood

How Long

Busy Being Fabulous

What Do I Do with My Heart

Guilty of the Crime

I Don't Want To Hear Any More

Waiting in the Weeds

No More Cloudy Days

Fast Company

Do Something

You Are Not Alone

Disc two

Long Road out of Eden

I Dreamed There Was No War

Somebody

Frail Grasp on the Big Picture

Last Good Time in Town

I Love to Watch a Woman Dance

Business as Usual

Center of the Universe

It's Your World Now

No comments:

Post a Comment